This paper takes three-way and three-way as an example to explain the wiring method from the main distribution box to the distribution box.
1. The yellow, green and red (a, B and C) three-phase lines are respectively led out from the distribution switch of the main distribution box, the light blue working zero line is led out from the working zero terminal, and the yellow green two-color PE protection zero line is led out from the PE terminal.
The door of the main distribution box and the box must be reliably connected with braided soft copper wire as protective neutral connection.
Safety distance between five lines.
2. The yellow, green and red three-phase lines of the line are connected to the main disconnector of the secondary distribution box, the light blue n line is connected to the N end of the leakage protector, and connected to the working zero line terminal board after passing the leakage protection.
3. The yellow and green PE lines are connected to the PE board of the protection zero terminal board.
4. The three-phase line is led out from the main disconnector of the secondary distribution box to the leakage protector.
5. Lead out the phase line from the terminal of leakage protector to the shunt disconnector.
PE line cannot enter the leakage protector, because the action of the leakage protector at the end of the line will trip the previous leakage protector and cause a large-scale power failure.
6. The yellow, green and red three-phase lines are respectively led out from the shunt disconnector of the distribution box, the light blue working zero line is led out from the wiring terminal of N board, and the yellow and green two-color protection zero line is led out from the wiring terminal of PE board.
Braided soft copper wire must be reliably connected between the distribution box door and the box for protective neutral connection.